You’ve always dreamed of the perfect proposal. You want your ring to be just as special, why not create the one of your dreams?
You are about to make the most important decision of your life and you want it to be symbolized with the perfect engagement ring. The ones already created in the big box stores are not unique like your love for her. They just don’t fit the vision of you and your future fiancee. That’s where creating your very own custom pieces comes into play. We love creating the perfect pieces for our customers, and stick to our motto of “if you can dream it, we can make it!” The process of creating your very own engagement ring or wedding band can feel overwhelming. You want it to be PERFECT, and we strive to make it a simple process that you will enjoy. We will do everything possible to make sure you are extremely happy with the piece that you have made. We want to give you a few tips on what to consider when creating your very own custom engagement or wedding bands.
- Your love story is unique. Think of this as the beginning of your engagement story, and the next steps into your new life together.
- A custom design can include special stones, engravings and design elements that symbolize unique pieces of your lives such as places, dates and loved ones.
- Think about your partner’s style and activity level. People who are very active, probably should not wear dainty rings or soft stones.
- Trust yourself. You know your partner better than anyone else. Take the time to reflect on who they are as an individual, who you are as a couple, and what makes you love them. Let your ideas grow from this.
- Bring pictures of any ideas you might have. We recommend checking out Pinterest, our website’s bridal showcase, and our Instagram for inspiration.
- Allow yourself time to collaborate with your jeweler to make sure you get it just right. Be open to suggestions and let their expertise help you bring your design to life!
- If you would like, you can even have matching rings made.
- Don’t forget to keep the wedding band in mind too. If your partner is wanting to have both, make sure your design will be able to flow with another band. Create an engagement ring that can stand on its own and look amazing with a wedding band.
- Once a design is decided upon, most custom designs can be completed within a month. That perfect design is definitely worth waiting for.
- Custom rings can cost more than ones that are premade. However, we still offer great financing with as low as 0% interest for up to 18 months.
- We love what we do and we are happy to help
Of course, remember to have FUN! This is an exciting part of anyone’s journey and one that you will want to remember forever. It can be nerve-wracking to know where to even begin, but we are here to help every step of the way. Creating memories is one of our favorite things about our business, and we promise to help make your engagement dreams come true! Until next time, dear Summerville, stay safe, be well, and #RockOn!